Domestic Goddess

Domestic Goddess

Monday 5 February 2018

Strapping The Pinny On Tight!

Welcome to that Monday Feeling..
(Groan..)
I started off with a coffee and smile..:)
 The pinny went on...
Had a quick play with Henry..

Rested the foot,
Now to play with some pastry..
 Rolled it out,
And added it to the tart tin.
After 45 minutes in the oven.
The Leek,Tomato,Goat's cheese tart was done..
(I pan fried the Leeks before adding them to the tart) 
While I was in the mood..
Out came a good book..
Followed by Kenny the Kenwood.
It didn't help I had run out Baking Powder...
I just can't jump into The Sexy Beast and go and get some just yet :(
Googled the problem, and found the answer.
Got on with the baking...
I had the 1970s playing all day..
While grating the lemons....
A sad song came on :'(↓↓
Into the oven they went.
My kids came back from school,
Then turned off to the 1970's I was listening to!!!
Back on that went!
They were ready!
 Lemon flavoured Tray Bake, with double cream and cherry topping..↑↑↑
 Lemon flavoured tray bake with double cream rose pedals, lavender seeds and lemon on top.↑↑↑
Used 3 tubes of double cream today \o/
Now to wrap up my friend's daughter's birthday presents for Thursday..↓↓
 I am having some new footwear tomorrow,
So I can walk about the house in them,
Instead of the kinky black boot...
Now to put Kenny to bed....
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment