Domestic Goddess

Domestic Goddess

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Let It Get Windy...

Welcome to my Hump of the Week.
Once my work was done....
I felt a Dunelm Experience coming on the horizon!
Wish my living room looked like this ↓
This would look nice in my bedroom↓
(But got no room!)
I could break in the below bed quite easily if I was allowed!↓
I could well imagine hubby and me rolling around on the sheepskin rug in front of the telly on those winter nights, trying to keep warm 🤣↓
I had a little visit to the Dentist.
£20.60 + free tube of toothpaste for my trouble.
I unpacked my nice reduced items from Dunelm...\o/
After I had run out of paint, while painting my 1950's unit.
I helped my handyman son put my bird feeder stand together.
Followed by the hanging of the owl wind chimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment