New Year's Eve
Got up early far too early for a Sunday...
Later on I went out for some fresh air,
with help of the kinky black boot, funky frame and sexy hubby doing the driving..
Picked up my Lakeland order..↓
Nice view of the church from the car park...↓
Picked up supplies for our pets..↓↓
Gets home to open the box..
Someone is going to party tonight!
I however being tee-total for the past 4 years...
I'm going to enjoy this...↓
Reflecting back to this year....
My Highlights Of 2017 are:
- Saying goodbye to Larry
- Saying hello to my red Sexy Beast car
- Enjoying a short holiday in Blackpool
- Starting Job 4.
- My son starting High School
- Having an accident on Halloween
- Having an operation to reattach my achilles tendon to the bone...
- Nice white and red plaster cast soon followed.
- Now on the kinky black boot and the funky frame
- Published another book \o/
- Walking again
- Laugh more!
- Try to look on the bright side
- Retire the stab vest
- Write more books
- Keep blogging!
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year